Jaime Tiller is a show jumping rider, horse producer and coach who has trained and competed successfully abroad.
From 2006-2010 Jaime traveled to Germany during the NZ winter to further her knowledge and gain experience.
She has been based three times with Florian Meyer zu Hartum and once with Axel Wockener and Markus Renzel.
Jaime worked for Takapoto Equestrian for three years in the heart of the NZ Equestrian community in Cambridge. While with Takapoto Equestrian she gained the opportunity to train with Sam McIntosh at her base in Southern France during the NZ off-season.
During this time, she produced young horses successfully from 3-year-olds through to 9-year-olds. Jaime has competed internationally in Australia, India, Canada and Germany.
She has competed in two World Cups in NZ but her main passion is producing young horses, with her proudest achievement being winning the Leading Rider at the Young Horse Championships in 2018 and helping Takapoto to win the leading Breeder award 2019 at the same event.
Jaime has run several top shows around the country including Takapoto Estate Show Jumping, Harcourts Albany Show Jumping, Harrison Lane Matakana Magic, Lexus Karaka Spectacular.
Highlights of Jaime’s show jumping career:
- Winner of the 6yo Horse of the Year Title 2020
- Winner of the 6yo Takapoto Estate Show Jumping title 2020
- Winner of the 6yo North Island Title 2019
- Winner of the 6yo NZ National Series 2019-2020
- Part of the team that won the Leading Breeder award at the NZ Young Horse Championships 2019 for Takapoto Equestrian
- Winner of the Leading Rider Award at the NZ Young Horse Championships 2018
- 2017 Wiesbaden, Germany 4 Star Amateur Tour placed 3rd & 7th
- 2016 Reserve Champion Amateur Angelstone Tournament Canada
- 2016 CWD Champion Jumper 1.25m Endless Journey Farms Canada
- 2016 North Island Show Hunter Champion
Jaime has coached many teams to success including the winning NZPCA Waitemata Pony Club team at HOY 2015 & 2017 and the Waikato U17 team that won the Saba Sam Shield 2020.
Jaime is now based at her parents property in Dairy Flat, Auckland where she offers schooling of horses as well as regular lessons. The property is situated on 80 acres and has eight stables, six covered yards, six outdoor sand yards, a 40 x 80m show jump arena, a 20 x 60m dressage, a 30m lunging arena, access to farm riding and a few cross country fences.
She will be available to coach at Dairy Flat, South Auckland and Waikato (can travel for lessons outside these locations at an extra cost). Lessons can be group or private and show coaching is also available.